Fully accredited with CPD Excellence and IPHM
Terms and Conditions
- Our Courses do NOT include a kit unless stated. A kit can be purchased from us at an extra cost.
- All courses are non refundable.
-If you wish to change your course (in class only) there will be a £25 admin fee to pay.
-At least 48 hours notice is required to change a course date. Failure to give 48 hours notice will result in your deposit being lost.
- Mobile phones are allowed – we only ask for all calls to be taken outside in order to respect the other students and tutor.
- All students and models will be required to fill in a disclaimer form which must be signed before any training takes place.
- No friends allowed to accompany you on the day (only models which will be allocated a time to come)
- We are a professional business and run courses just as they would in a college setting. Under no circumstances do we differ from these rules. Training will not take place if students/tutors do not confirm to the above.
- If you feel at any stage that you are unconfident, need further assistance or need help in any of the areas, please tell the tutor straight away. We cannot help you to progress if we do not know.
- Please arrive on time and bring your manual with you.
-Sarah Poole Beauty Training does not accept the responsibility of your insurance accepting the course. It is your own responsibility to check with your insurance.
-All online courses require at least 2 case studies which should be emailed to email@example.com
"Completed the Indian Head massage training with Sarah, really enjoyed it, she was very thorough, informative and helpful, allowed us to practice the techniques and routine so I feel confident with the treatment, there was a good mix between theory and practical. Sarah was really lovely and provided a comfortable relaxed learning atmosphere, this is the ideal learning space as she is very experienced and passionate about her work, this reflects in her teaching, I will be booking on for future courses, thank you Sarah x"